AIM
bagagle

DWC-Prehistoric Battle DWC-Prehistoric Battle

That was a great movie.

I liked this movie only because...no clocks animating, motion tweening etc. I have done stop animation before with toys like that, and I must say, that was pretty good, probably took you around 2 hours though. GJ.

CHU CHU CHU CHU

Great Video

This is one of the funniest videos I have seen on NewGrounds! It's no question why this video was on the home page! It was Great! Anyone who says that this movie sucked ass probably doesnt even own flash. So just ignore them. Good job!

Bad Inventions #2 Bad Inventions #2

OMG VERY ORIGINAL!!!!!

Hey I have never seen a cartoon that uses that style, except for maybe crakced animations, or cartoon crackpot's toons, or Trajik cartoons (basically copies), or Spumco cartoons. But other than those that is very orginal :|

kirkflip responds:

so... wait... was that an insult?

i dont get it. btw ryan khatam (crackedanimations) has influenced my style, but not enough to call it stealing his style. yes, our movies are similar, but if you notice, i am copying the looney tunes style of animation. i hate to keep having to say this, but the only person who i "copy" is tex avery.

Clock Tales: Ep 8 Clock Tales: Ep 8

That was gay

That was not funny, it was just a big waste of time, there was no animation whatsoever, jsut motion tweening. I would agree that if I made that I would kill myself too. Just try to make something decent, most of the clock episodes are boring and pointless, ive only seen 1 good one. Think of something original

Lil Stupid Sticks Lil Stupid Sticks

Good job

Stick Slayer is gay! I thought this was an awesome movie, smoothe animation... well done my friend! Just make one with sound and it will be awesome!